Learning Management System Administrator
Remote | Full Time
The Migration Administrator (MA) provides technical support for Migration-as-a-Service (MaaS) provided to higher education and K-12 client institutions. MaaS uses the Scaffold Migration solution for automated course content migration from one Learning Management System (LMS) to another. Successful MaaS delivery requires:
- Positive, supportive client interface, including initial testing for delivery of teaching-ready courses and client onboarding.
- Course content migration from one LMS to another, delivering ready-to-teach courses in keeping with the contractually specified transformation level and delivery timeline.
- Collaboration with application developers, who will work with the MA to resolve coding and functionality issues.
The Migration Administrator collaborates with the development team to communicate technical issues and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Support the MaaS process from onboarding through content migration to project completion
- Work with clients to gather course requirements, including established transformations as well as referrals for development team review of client requests
- Run the migration process, monitor progress, and resolve exceptions as well as collaborate with the development team on exceptions
- Deliver timely, accurate course content migration
- Communicate best practices to educate clients about the new platform and migration
Experience of other client colleges
- Learn and effectively communicate the features and functions of multiple LMS platforms
- Communicate client status to internal stakeholders promptly and accurately.
- Collaborate with the development team on migration processes to assure technical excellence and an exceptional client experience
- Educate clients on migration processes and procedures to facilitate timely, successful
- Communicate client needs and requests to migration team leadership
- Use the company project management and communications solutions to document and
Manage project progress
- Cross-train to configure all Scaffold solutions