Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: February 23, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the Services (“Services”) offered by K16 Solution Inc. (“K16”) and the website https://www.k16solutions.com/ (the “Website”). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. We may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. By using the Services or accessing the Website, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. If you violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services or Website for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Any activities that are illegal, fraudulent, that violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Using the Services and/or Website to publish, post or store other people’s or entities’ private or personal information without their express authorization.
- Renting, leasing, distributing, sublicensing, or otherwise provide access to the Services and/or Website to an unauthorized third party.
- Impersonating another person or entity or misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security Violations
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Attempting to disrupt or overwhelm our infrastructure by intentionally imposing unreasonable requests or burdens on our resources (e.g., using “bots” or other automated systems to send requests to our servers at a rate beyond what could be sent by a human user during the same period of time).
- Access the Services and/or Website by any means other than by using the interfaces provided for your authorized use by K16 (for example, “Scraping”).
No Competitive Use
You will not use the Website and/or Services for competitive analysis or to build competitive products.
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements.
Our Right to Monitor and Enforce
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services and/or the Website. We may:
- Investigate violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services and/or Website; or
- Remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of the Services and/or the Website.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, please immediately contact us on our security page and provide us with the assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation.