Meet the industry’s first fully integrated course development tool
Scaffold Designer is an innovative but simple course development tool designed specifically to help faculty build their online courses.
What is Scaffold Designer?
Building courses directly into the editor of your LMS can be difficult, time consuming, and error prone. Scaffold Designer replaces manual, time-intensive course development processes and allows users to create robust courses with advanced styling without the need for HTML. Simple functions allow users to create content easily.
“Instead of doing what’s easiest first, the faculty member will progress through a logical process. And, the most important thing is that there is a parallel structure throughout the course; anyone using Scaffold Designer has a comprehensive map.”
- Dr. Rachel Sandomir
How does Designer work?
Scaffold Designer replaces manual, time-intensive course development processes—like sharing documents, emailing Word templates, and laborious content loading—with direct integration into your learning management system.
Finally, control of the course development process is back in the hands of the experts.
Step-by-step course development guide
Using Designer’s guided, step-by-step path ensures that you are taking a systematic approach to delivering a fully robust and thoughtful online course.
- Streamline course development processes to reduce overall development time
- Create engaging online courses with or without instructional design experience
- Implement unique, institutional branding and guidelines to produce a consistent user experience
Follow Designer’s guided process for building a robust syllabus for your students.
- Clearly communicate expectations and course details with an easy-to-use syllabus builder
- Track course progression from a high-level overview
With the embedded Bloom’s Taxonomy builder, you can map your course objectives to outcomes and assessments, ensuring academic integrity and consistency.
- Create course outcomes that will guide students through the levels of mastery with Bloom’s Taxonomy outcome builder
- Align activities, assignments, and assessments with stated learning objectives
Create your own course style and format without needing advanced technical skills using simple-to-use templates and sophisticated styling features.
- Design engaging and interactive content without the need for web design experience
- Develop assessments to evaluate student performance and provide targeted feedback
- Publish course content directly into your LMS within seconds
“Scaffold Designer gave us a checklist so that everything is covered. It easily walks you through the course development process, and, if you get stuck, the notes guide you.”
- Christina McKay, J.D.