Changing your learning management system has never been easier
Scaffold Migration allows schools to effortlessly migrate to a new LMS platform.
What is Scaffold Migration?
Scaffold Migration by K16 Solutions is an automated migration service that allows you to move online content from one LMS to another in real time, capturing details such as course structure, quizzes, tests, and even question pools.
This service is powered through our proprietary technology and replaces what used to be a manual, resource-intensive process with sophisticated but simple automation.
"CSU Fullerton partnered with K16 Solutions for the development of Moodle integrations with their proprietary platform. Once the integration project was completed, we were able to begin moving courses in bulk from Moodle to Canvas and have already moved well over 10,000 courses with another large batch planned before the end of the year. Using an automated solution like Scaffold Migration has saved our faculty and staff countless hours that would have been spent transferring and repairing course content."
- Dr. Amir Dabirian, VP for IT/CIO, California State University, Fullerton.
How does Scaffold Migration work?
Scaffold Migration extracts all of your content from your current learning management system and quickly moves it over to your new platform. Along the way, our highly experienced team can help you update, edit, and improve your courses. Moving content across platforms has never been this simple.
Automate the course migration process
With state-of-the-art automation technology, migrate your courses to another LMS platform quickly and easily. Say “goodbye” to traditional, manual, copy-and-paste options.
- Captures all available content leaving nothing behind
- Easily transfers course content regardless of type—script tags, iframe, LTI’s, settings, quizzes, quiz banks, etc.
With an average speed of about 6,000-course migrations per week, our typical project takes around 45 to 60 days.
- Saves time, giving staff & faculty the ability to focus energy on students and academics
- Demonstrates the efficiency and efficacy of an administrative team leading the migration initiative
Deliver ready-to-teach courses
The QA features within Scaffold Migration ensure the accurate transfer of courses to your new LMS. Content arrives accurately and maintains its full integrity.
- Provides faculty with the assurance they need to begin teaching in the new LMS quickly
- Eliminates the headache of needing to rebuild courses
"The team at K16 Solutions went the extra mile to develop a custom solution for converting our courses from Blackboard Original to Blackboard Ultra that addressed the specific nuances of our online learning context. Moving to Ultra is no easy feat and we feel fortunate to have been able to work with such a strong and responsive team."
- Matthew Fillo, Academic Technology Systems Administrator, Ottawa University