The Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) works as part of a team of technology professionals to deliver world-class web and connected device applications for K16 Solutions. The QAM is responsible for ensuring the quality of the company’s applications as well as streamlining, automating, and continuously improving the effectiveness of the QA process. The QAM is accountable for developing, implementing, and communicating the associated quality and efficiency metrics.
The QAM is a cross-functional bridge builder that constantly looks for ways to improve, streamline, and integrate QA practices to assure exceptional solution performance.
- Write, validate, and execute test cases with use case approach in an agile environment
- Identify areas of functionality that can or cannot be automated and define a detailed automation test strategy
- Plan and execute review sessions with stakeholders specifically to discuss the automation testing approach for a feature, collect ideas from all the team members, and formulate the test plan document
- Define the scope of testing, automation testing approach, execution timelines
- Plan internal training sessions to discuss the automation testing approach and share knowledge on automation tools that can be best utilized for the current project
- Discuss the estimation effort for automating each module of the software (includes test designing as well as execution effort)
- Apply critical thinking to properly test software and write automated tests to cover defects in the software
- Take ownership of issues found in production that made it through QA, track defects, and provide quality metrics
- Ensure that code conforms to designated quality standards
- Monitor the text-execution process, report issues to developers and stakeholders, and have a mitigation plan ready for implementation
- Report/communicate feature release information to the team and other stakeholders
- Understand and communicate to the product team the technical explanation of bug/fix/feature/enhancement
Apply on LinkedIn
The Migration Administrator (MA) provides technical support for Migration-as-a-Service (MaaS) provided to higher education and K-12 client institutions. MaaS uses the Scaffold Migration solution for automated course content migration from one Learning Management System (LMS) to another. Successful MaaS delivery requires:
- Positive, supportive client interface, including initial testing for delivery of teaching-ready courses and client onboarding.
- Course content migration from one LMS to another, delivering ready-to-teach courses in keeping with the contractually specified transformation level and delivery timeline.
- Collaboration with application developers, who will work with the MA to resolve coding and functionality issues.
The Migration Administrator collaborates with the development team to communicate technical issues and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Support the MaaS process from onboarding through content migration to project completion
- Work with clients to gather course requirements, including established transformations as well as referrals for development team review of client requests
- Run the migration process, monitor progress, and resolve exceptions as well as collaborate with the development team on exceptions
- Deliver timely, accurate course content migration
- Communicate best practices to educate clients about the new platform and migration
Experience of other client colleges
- Learn and effectively communicate the features and functions of multiple LMS platforms
- Communicate client status to internal stakeholders promptly and accurately.
- Collaborate with the development team on migration processes to assure technical excellence and an exceptional client experience
- Educate clients on migration processes and procedures to facilitate timely, successful
- Communicate client needs and requests to migration team leadership
- Use the company project management and communications solutions to document and
Manage project progress
- Cross-train to configure all Scaffold solutions
Apply on LinkedIn